Thursday, 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

I hope this year is full of health, happiness and love for you! One of the best things about today is that Sale-A-Bration kicks off today! I will be back tomorrow to show the first of my Sale-A-Bration creations. If you've never been about for a SU! Sale-A-Bration it's a fantastic promotion with three different offers. Our Sale-A-Bration promotion gives reason for everyone to celebrate! Customers -- Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $100 purchase. Hostesses -- Receive a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set with a $600 or more workshop, in addition to the normal hostess benefits. Recruits -- Choose any retail stamp set (a value up to $79.95) from the current catalogue when signing up during the promotion. A great offer to anyone who's been considering joining but hasn't yet - also see my post here for other reasons why you won't regret joining! The 4 stamp sets are quite different in style but I love each of them for different reasons. To download the catalogue click here or to get a copy in your hands email me with your details.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin