Thursday, 22 January 2009

Casting Crowns Concert

We are off to the Casting Crowns concert tonight and I'm so excited. I find it so wonderful to spend an evening listening to or joining in songs praising God. Last year we went to the Newsboys concert which was such an awesome couple of hours of praise and worship. We got some tickets for our friends and I wanted them to know they are special and loved so made this little folder for them to go in. My husband rolled his eyes at my efforts but the one who received them said they were the prettiest Casting Crowns tickets ever! Let me know if you're going/went too! I had fun with the paper piercer and the delicious Afternoon Tea DS paper, Soft Sky card stock and ribbon plus Say it with Scallops and the Scallop Square punch.

2 comments:

Thomas Houseman said...

I'm rolling my eyes too... although I didn't mind your last two blog efforts...

Donna said...

I hope you really enjoy the concert!

Donna
http://donnascardsnstuff.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin