Saturday, 20 December 2008

spotlight on Christmas

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008 These cards were inspired by one of my fellow Stampers Anonymous team mates Liam using the hostess set In the Spotlight - it was the first hostess stamp set to catch my eye in the catalogue and I think it's just gorgeous. The sentiment comes from the Occasional Greetings set which i love too! I've gone with all InColors here - Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou and Soft Sky and having the 5 petal flower punch makes it so easy to make the bauble.

2 comments:

Tegan said...

These are just beautiful Kirrily!
I hope you enjoy the holidays.
Merry Christmas :)

Liam said...

Hi Kirrily,

This card is beautiful. I love it. It is a great Christmas card. I hope you have a lovely Christmas and will see you in the new year. oh by the way thanks for the mention.

regards

Liam

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin