Friday, 5 December 2008

handbag

I made this cute little handbag, (can't remember where I got the template from sorry!) for my Secret Santa at our team meeting dinner on Wednesday night. Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008
I'll show and tell all about it soon. For this little bag I've used one of the new Designer Series papers called Bali Breeze from the NEW SUMMER MINI! How gorgeous is it? The little bag was very fun to make, lots of faux stitching with my paper piercer, white gel pen and mat pack. I pulled out the Purely Pomegranate Double stitched ribbon which I love and some hodgepodge to use as the clasp and to attach the handle. For the gift it fitted 4 reinkers perfectly in it so if the perfect size for chocys, jewellery anything small really. Here's some close ups...

3 comments:

Liam said...

I love this purse you made. It is stunning. Great idea for Christmas chocolates.
regards
liam

Scrapin Mel said...

This is just sooo cute, what a great idea.

Sue's Stampin' Designs said...

I love this gorgeous purse and I know it would be great to make. If there is a tutorial, then I'm standing in line for it! TFS

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin