Wednesday, 10 December 2008

flowergami

This is a cute little flower I found the pattern for on the Kasiercraft website - they have some fantastic ideas there. This is made using 5 squares of double sided paper. This is actually last year's Christmas paper that I used for a test run. You can put nine of these together to make one big flower ball! ( if you have the time and patience) I found sticky strip invaluable to keep these together particularly as the double sided paper is quite thick and the squares are relatively small. But it's such a sweet result I'm tempted to make more for any time of year - birthdays, weddings engagements, baby girl... I reckon just about anyone would appreciate these for a "just because" kind of day!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

It's gorgeous Kirrily, and I think it would make a wonderful gift. Thanks for sharing!

Tegan said...

So cool!!
That would be great as a decoration to attach to a gift. TFS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin