Tuesday, 30 December 2008

cute

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008 So the Summer mini is current but I've hardly shown you anything from it... well that will have to change. I love just about all of the stamps sets in the new mini and combine them with the Sale-A-Bration offer in January/February and it's hard to go wrong buying stamps over the next two months.
This little one is from the set "Big on Spring" and this stamp in particular is why I bought the set. The card above is for a new dad at my husbands work so he requested a big card so his team can all write on it so it is actually A5 in size.
I added a teddy from the "Bundle of Joy" stamp set from the main catalogue and inside is a cute little image from an old set "Swell News" that I just love for baby cards.
Below is a much smaller card using the same stamp for my friends with their little Connor who is just so cute! Sorry about the weird colours the photo was taken at night so poor lighting! I used: blue bayou, soft sky and whisper white cardstock, stazon ink, rose red and ballet blue markers, dimensionals, corner rounder punch

4 comments:

Tegan said...

I love that set! And your cards are adorable :)

Thomas Houseman said...

The bottom card rocks :)

Robyn said...

I bought the set for the same reason. Love the top card

Debbie M said...

What lovely cards you have made - Love all your work - especially love your countdown chrissy tree!!! Will have to try and remember that for next year.

Debbie M

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin