Tuesday, 25 November 2008

"season of joy"-fest!

So just in case you've not been tempted to buy "Season of Joy" yet (and it's only available til November 30th) or especially if you have been tempted then I want to show a few other ideas I've put together using the set in both Christmassy abut also non Christmassy ways. So the next few days will be a "Season of Joy"-fest. The first is using just the flowers and swirls which lend themselves to non Christmassy very nicely.
Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008
I pulled out my Soft Subtle markers and got colouring on the rubber directly to get this effect.
I'm not usually drawn to soft colours schemes (or pink in particular) but this is pretty!
I added a sentiment from Short and Sweet - such a great greetings set! And of course you could do this as a nice Christmas card with red flowers on green background. Tomorrow back to the bolder colours!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin