Monday, 3 November 2008

celebrate everyday

I've grown quite fond of the little note card size cards you can make three out of one sheet of A4. I wanted to make up some simple, quick and easy to make cards for display so using the Celebrate Everyday set and some Bold Brights cardstock (which I rarely use) I've made a stack of cards! Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008 I've used the little images from "Short and Sweet" to make background patterns on some cards. I love that set - such great value! And the Word Window punch fits the sentiments perfectly. Sorry this one's a bit blurry - not its not your eyes! And finally some paper piercing -a favourite technique of mine. I really enjoyed sitting down with my Watercolour crayons and Aqua Painter to colour them in. Great therapy! Don't forget that this set is in the Spring Mini which finishes at the end of this month so make sure you to place your order before the end of the month so you don't miss it if you love it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin