Thursday, 2 October 2008

guest book

Last week I joined my "sister" stampers at Ruth's place where she taught us how she makes these gorgeous albums.Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008 I've decided to use mine as a Guest Book as I've always loved that idea. My parents have one and it's always funny looking back to see who came, when and read the comments that remind us of good times spent together. We are off to my parents this weekend so will get to write in it again - hopefully more good times ahead! And now I'm looking forward to the first entry in our new Guest Book. If you're keen to make your own album, be it used for a guest book, photo album, signature book or scrapbook, let me know and I'll organise a class. Stamps: Short Order Alphabet Ink: Black StazOn Paper: Summer Picnic Ribbon: 5/8" Old Olive Access: Pewter Hodgepodge, A Perfect Day Rub Ons, Crystal Effects, On Board Accents Chipboard, Dimensionals, glue stick, sanding block

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

I have been watching your blog for the last week hanging out to see what it looks like!! I love it. You are very clever!!!

Bec: said...

hmmmm...first entry in the Matthew's guest book hey....that sounds like a challenge too good to pass up ;)

xo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin