Monday, 27 October 2008

four 6's equals 12?

Seeing as two of my nephews and a future niece-in-law were doing there HSC maths exam today they may be glad I didn't offer tutoring!! You probably know by now that I love the 6x6 layout size. It's just so quick and easy to finish and that's important. Here's a photo of the boys with their Poppy on Poppy's birthday having cake. See a finger very close to the cake? I mean how tempting is it to sit right in front of a cake and only look at it! not fair! My littlest Jake loves cake so that's where the title came from and it wasn't hard to find several other shots where he is eating cake of some sort. So I've put together four 6"x6" pages to make one 12" x 12" layout. I just trimmed them a little and used the corner punch to allow the background patterned paper to show through. By linking the titles across the four pages I have now a perfect layout for my 12" albums. And yes I like eating cake too so no guessing where he gets it from! Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008 Stamp: Big Deal Alphabet, Short Order Alphabet Paper: Petals and Paisley DS paper, Ballet Blue cardstock, (background retired) ink: Tempting Turquoise Accessories: white grosgrain, On Board chipboard

1 comment:

Shir Benovich said...

Great 6's and lovely 12 came out!
Love the design :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin