Monday, 22 September 2008

TNT box

a tart 'n tangy box that is! So here's a box with matching note cards I have made! We've been doing these notecards for make and takes at workshops recently as I love that you have a stamp set, DS paper and rub ons that all coordinate. Add a greetings set like So Many Sayings or Short and Sweet and you're set. Since I took this photo I used my word window punch to punch out little handle slots in the box and added a bit of ribbon tied onto one of the handles, very cute - you'll just have to use your imaginstion :) Punches make these cards so easy and quick!

3 comments:

Thomas Houseman said...

Oh damn.

Here I thought Tara and I were getting a box... instead we ended up being Tart and Tangy :P

Mel Hanlon said...

So cute, Kirrily! I am really starting to like the TNT set, too!

Lorna Casha said...

I love the box Kirrily. The TNT set looks great.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin