Wednesday, 10 September 2008

stamp-a-stacks

This is another of the cards we did last Tuesday night. I love the Baroque Motifs set as it's so versatile and makes gorgeous cards for so many occasions. This card I've cased from one of the girls I did the Stitches and Craft show with. I'm not sure if it was Kim or Teneale's but they both make gorgeous cards so check out their blogs by clicking on their names. These are one of the designs in my stamp a stacks for this month. To book in email or phone. Card stock: Purely Pomegranate, River Rock, Wild Wasabi Ink: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate Stamps: Occasional Greetings, Baroque Motifs Accessories: Crop-a-dile, Matt Pack, pin

1 comment:

Nerida said...

It must be the lighting I would never have guessed these are wasabi and pomegranate ... very beautiful cards though, love how you made the texture with the cropadile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin