Tuesday, 30 September 2008

seeing stars

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008
One of my customers asked me to make a card for her son's 21st ( hi Mary) so this is what I've come up with. Stars galore! I can remember my 21st - I had the best time. I had a dress up party. My mum and sister decided the theme was the letter "P" as it was so versatile. I wanted something somewhat relevant to me like the letter "K" but when you stop and think it's quite amazing how many things start with the letter "P" (and not K). We had policemen, punks, 'pregnant's, a paper bag princess, pussycats, paintings, penguins, a pumpkin, Pharoah, Pilots, the Phantom of the opera, Prince Charles and Dolly Parton to name just a few. Needless to say it was a great party. I'll have to scrapbook some of my photos from that one day - haven't got around to scrapbook my past life yet - too much happening in the now!
Hope Christopher has as much fun on his 21st as I had on mine - Happy Birthday Chris!
Stamps: Short Order Numbers, Occasional Greetings, Classic Stars wheel, Canvas Background Cardstock: Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, Brushed Silver Ink:Ballet Blue, Versamark, Night of Navy to colour the white ribbon Extra: Silver Embossing powder, silver star brads (not SU!), dimensionals, 1/4" circle punch, white ribbon

3 comments:

Bec: said...

I remember your 'P' party!! I went as a 'picture' (I had a picture/painting frame that I carried with me :P ) - it was a great night and only a couple of years ago, hey? ;)

Sam Coppack said...

This is GORGEOUS Kirrily! Well done!

Sue Dean said...

I love this card. The star wheel is such a great investment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin