Tuesday, 16 September 2008

outlaw tote bag

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008
I wasn't attracted to this DS paper at first but I have seen so many wonderful things made using it that I just had to get it. This is a card tote bag - mind you it doesn't have any cards in it yet but if I had cards made with the Outlaw paper it would be the perfect bag to tote them round in! Better get to work on those!
Can you tell I love punches? My IKEA rack has been added to since this so I now have and used on this bag the scallop circle, 1 3/8" circle, 1 1/4" circle, 1" circle and small star punches. Paper: chocolate chip, creamy caramel, Outlaw DS paper Ribbon: chocolate 1/4" grosgrain ( retired sorry! but you can get it in 5/8") Accessories: sticky strip, dimensionals & all the punches listed above!

2 comments:

Thomas Houseman said...

at's that in Metric for the Un-Americans?

Thomas Houseman said...

Errr... that first word should be "What's"....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin