Friday, 5 September 2008

Fathers Day gift

All images © Stampin' Up! 1990 - 2008 I've been working on this little book for my Dad - better hurry up! I'm up to filling it with quotes, verses and photos as a keepsake for him. At the Stitches and Craft Show Teneale ran a class on making these Amazing Maze books which are so cute. She used some DS paper from Berry Bliss but here I've used some of the retired DS paper, Treehouse, as the colour scheme suits masculine well, and two of last years In Colors which I know many of you have. They were really popular, as are this years, have you made anything recently using them? Paper: Treehouse DS, Sahara Sand, Buckaroo Blue, Cranberry Crisp Stamps: Labelicious, Short Order Alphabet Ink: White Craft, Sahara Sand Accessories: Large and small Star punches, Scalloped Circle punch, Dimensionals, Caramel grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin