Saturday, 9 August 2008

the story of.....

This is my 6x6 album which I actually got when I signed up but I have only recently decided what to do with it. I used ribbon from the District Ribbon Originals set which have a great masculine feel to them so they can pass on something for boys - always a consideration in this house! I used some of my pewter Hodgepodge to embellish and a Rub On from the Anchored rub ons. {I did recently go all 'girly' and get the new 'A perfect Day' Rub Ons from the Spring Mini so watch out for some of those gorgeous flowers and sayings appearing here soon.} I wasn't sure if the rub ons would stay on the fabric album cover so I tested a thin little one which worked partially but, because it was so thin, didn't work completely however it gave me enough confidence to think that if I had actually used a decent sized one it would have worked and it did! To protect it I covered it with Crystal Effects after taking the photo.
Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008
Inside are pages of our life, friends and family - some I've shown you, some are yet to be seen and some are yet to be made!! Hopefully more to see soon....

2 comments:

Thomas Houseman said...

I actually like this one (kinda).

Alexandra said...

i love using the rubons on all kinds of surfaces too! TFS

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin