Saturday, 26 July 2008

turned on it's side

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008

Here's my last case from the IB&C ( for the time being anyway!)
This time I've turned it on it's side.
It's amazing to see how one design can create such different styles of cards.
See the original copy here and another case here and scroll down for a third.
For this card I used Berry Bliss DS Paper and
Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched Ribbon.
I embossed the flower from In the Spotlight in white on Purely Pomegranate cardstock, cut it out (if I had the flower punch I could have use that) then mounted it, using dimensionals, on white card stock and cut it out again.
No sentiment yet - I'm liking versatility at the moment plus I am loving copying - it is so easy! Very little thought process is good for my brain right now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin