Monday, 21 July 2008

Thanks to Tegan who awarded me this! How sweet, thanks Tegan!
Check out her blog to see her beautiful creations.
She has just started hosting her own challenges which I hope to play along with one day!
So here's what to do...
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated.

So to nominate I shall pass you onto my fellow Stamper's Anonymous buddies
Marelle
(who I'm sure has been nominated about 1000 times!)
Sue
Sam
Ruth
Lorna
Sharon
and my upline
Karen
who has just begun her blog but has been paper crafting for years!

Hope you enjoy all the amazing things people can make
out of a bit of card, ink and glue!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin