Thursday, 24 July 2008

little boy blue

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008

Having two little boys it's a good thing that I love blue.
This is another case from my original copy of the card in the IB&C see it here. I've changed things a fair bit but still worked from the same basic layout.
I've found it really helpful having cards I've made without any sentiment so when the need for the card arises I can add whatever is most appropriate then.

Stamps: All in the Family
Paper : Spring Break
Ink: StaZon
Accessories: Watercolour crayons, Aquapainter, Old Olive grosgrain, Pewter Jumbo Eyelets , Dimensionals, 1 1/4 " circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch

3 comments:

Sue Dean said...

Oh very cute Kirrily, I love this one.

KimT said...

I really like this Kirrily, simple but the paper really does it justice.

Love KimT

Sharon said...

This is soooo cute Kirrily! It doesn't need a sentiment at all.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin