Wednesday, 2 July 2008

KCC #14

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008

Man this was a challenge! Kristina Werner's latest colour challenge included these colours and the sentiment was suppose to scream bold or sassy.
I tried really hard not to use White as it's not in the colour challenge (I kept going back to Kristina's page to check she hadn't put it in!) but I had to get out my gel pen to give it some oomph plus it matched the lovely stripe in the ribbon which is from Ribbon Originals District - love it!
Well I have no idea who I'd give this card to? But being winter here I guess that's where some of my inspiration came from and perhaps I need to chill a bit more - I could give it to myself LOL!
See the inspiration piece here.


13 comments:

chocolate hug said...

I love the letters on this card!

Thomas Houseman said...

Hmmm... and here I was thinking this post may have something to do with http://www.kcc.org.au/

Mel Hanlon said...

I think this is an awesome card! Its great! I especially love the edge of the ribbon where it is untied! Great effect.

Michelle Clark said...

OH I love this card!!

Nawlin's Lady said...

What a wonderful card!!!

Tegan said...

wow! creative use of the restrictive colour combo. i only have basic black, s omight make a black and white card later, but till then i am dazelled by your amazing work with this card :)
have a fabulous weekend

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is AWESOME! Great job on the challenge.

Regan said...

really cute- love it!

Suzanne Vaughan said...

That is a really eye-catching card and a great entry for the challenge!

Brenda said...

that's a great card!

Carol Dunstan said...

what a fun card, it's turned out great!

Sue Dean said...

Hi Kirrily, I love this card. Good luck!

Diane Barnes said...

Cool card Kirrily. It really works with the colours. Thanks also for your lovely comment on my blog.
Best wishes, Di

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin