Tuesday, 22 July 2008

fishy wishes


Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008

Here's another cute and very easy card made with the retired set Very Punny. This was really quick to put together after just punching a few circles, embossing the dotted line from In the Spotlight as a frame and the sentiment from the hostess set So Many Sayings and rounding the corners.

Stamps: Very Punny, In the Spotlight, So Many Sayings
Paper: Blue Bayou, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: White Craft, Black StaZon
Accessories: 1" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, Watercolour crayons, Aquapainters, corner rounder punch

I do have this set, Very Punny, for sale if you are interested as well as a few others.
Contact me for more info.

3 comments:

Thomas Houseman said...

I wonder if it has something like the following inside it:

Ever since my friend had all the digits amputated from his feet, I find him very annoying.
I think I might be lack-toes intolerant.

T. :)

Sharon said...

Hi Kirrily,
This is so cute. I just love the circles!
Sharon

Sue Dean said...

I like this one. Clever lady!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin