Tuesday, 10 June 2008

longing for sunny days....

We've had such a busy week that I've had no time to post anything new plus my hubby put up some new storage for my craft room so I'm in the middle of rearranging that - very exciting! Shall post photos of the new space soon!
So in the meantime I've pulled out a couple of photos of cards I made up at my mums months ago. I gathered together whatever bits ands pieces we had there and was surprised at how much I liked the results. Plus they remind me of sunny days at beautiful Forster.
Hope you enjoy too!

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008

These cards use some of the sets from Sale-A-Bration,
Wild About You, Mostly Flowers and also the Hostess Set For A Friend.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Just beautiful Kirrily! It just goes to show what we can do with limited supplies.

Tegan said...

very cute cards!! gee i love giraffes :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin