Sunday, 15 June 2008

more IKEA?

This card is inspired by the latest Kristina Werner Colour inspiration and the colour scheme she has taken from an IKEA display so that's where IKEA comes into it...
Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008

The Going Gray flower is from Labelicious and the So Saffron and Rose Red flowers from Petals and Polka Dots, the little flowers in a row and all over the So Saffron semi circle and the sentiment come from the hostess set So Many Sayings. I used my corner punch without the guide to make the scalloped edge in Rose Red.
I love layering and cutting and so had lots of fun with Dimensionals and brads.
This was certainly out of my norm but that's why I love these challenges
as they really stretch the creative brain cells.

4 comments:

Dallas said...

super cute card! love all the white and your popped up flowers!

Tegan said...

love the colours kirrily!!

i emailed you a few days ago-did you get my msg?

:)

donna said...

cute as a button card!
Donna www.butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com

Gina Rallo said...

Beautiful! Love the layout!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin