Thanks for the compliment Leah! http://stampinwithleah.blogspot.com/
The rules are... 1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog . SO 7 random and weird facts.....
1. I am the youngest of 5 children and love both the number and position.
2. My teacher training included a teacher-librarian degree (only because it was less TER points than regular teaching and exactly what my TER was) but when I finished training I found a book I'd had when I was little and remembered that at the age of 8 I made my book collection into a borrowing library with little borrower cards and everything so I guess it was meant to be!! (I don't think anything was actually ever taken out)
3. You may think this means I'm an organised person but I'm more of a frustrated disorganised person.
4. I've had a miscarriage and an ectopic pregnancy and have 2 spunky chunky boys aged 2 and almost 4 years old.
5. I love cats - particularly black and would like to own a Maine Coon one day. My kitten is sitting in front of me now purring so loudly and trying to sit on the keyboard.
6. One of my 'life dreams' is to see a space shuttle launch.
7. I use exclamations far too much!!!!
Now to tag 'on'
Two of my 'team friends'
Sam (my downline who's just started her blog) http://samcoppack.blogspot.com/Ruth (who just had a beautiful baby girl) http://ruthbishop.blogspot.com/ and someone I've never met, but would like to one day... Chantelle http://chan3boys.blogspot.com/ And one of my non stamping friends ( I have many) Bec my friend in Canada http://beckimpton.blogspot.com ...well maybe I should have said "I like to break rules" as one of my random bits but I really don't as it's taken me days to work out who to tag and that's it! So 4 will have to be the new 7!