Thursday, 8 May 2008

sweetness

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008

How cute is this! I'd never really taken much notice of this set until my niece ordered it earlier in the year but it is such a versatile set. Sweet Shapes has really simples cute shapes that can do male or female cards for any age. When my niece was visiting a few weeks ago we had fun "making things" and I borrowed her set to make this cute little note card.
It's very small 10.5cm x 7.5cm but I love making little cards with my off cuts. I'm a true devotee of the reduce, reuse, recycle motto - well at least that's my excuse for never throwing anything out!
oh dear... I'm it the process of reorganising my craft space as I'm a bit overwhelmed with stuff at the moment. If I ever get there I'll post a piccy of what it looks like.

The colours came out a little strange in the photo but for this card I used Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and Very Vanilla.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin