Thursday, 1 May 2008

stamp-a-stack

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008

These is one of my stamp-a-stack cards for this month.
You can do them in a couple of colour choices.
For the above I wheeled the gorgeous So Swirly wheel in Purely Pomegranate on Purely Pomegranate card stock. I wanted to keep it fairy monochromatic which is a change for me! So I stamped one of the flowers from Polka Dots and Petals all over a strip of Rose Red in Rose Red ink. Then using a sentiment from For a Friend a Level 1 Hostess Set that I just love I stamped onto Very Vanilla in Rose Red and coloured in the heart Regal Rose.
Finally i decide to get my Crop-a-dile out and put two eyelets in the corner for an embellishment. A very simple card - I hope you like it!
I've just recently got the Short Order Numbers stamp set and was so excited to get it. The other card is using that set. I'll try post tomorrow with that!

Sorry for the lack of posting - it's been a crazy week.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi Kirrily, Such a beautiful card. It is hard to do monochromatic schemes isn't it? Particularly when there are so many fabulous colour combinations to choose from! Thanks for being so prompt in sending All About U to me. I'm so pleased to have it. I can't wait to try it out.
Sharon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin