Thursday, 8 May 2008

prayers

Edited To Add: Hi all those visiting from Kristina Werner's blog! - what a thrill to be chose for top ten - I was just excited about getting one done in time!
Hope you enjoy looking at my blog - thanks for visiting:)
Also thanks to those who prayed for my dad, I'll post more info in a separate post.

I finally have had a chance to do a Kristina Werner Colour Challenge this week using Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White. I've just been given the gorgeous set Labelicious and so had to use it. The inspiration had me thinking all nautical, I think it was the stripes with blue, so this stamp sprung to mind.
Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008

Half way through I was thinking I'd really like to make a card for my dad who's having an op to remove cancer tomorrow so that's where the praying for you came into it (from the Hostess Set So Many Sayings) - not quite the usual praying for you card but my Dad is quite a star and he lives near the sea so I guess it fits better than I had planned it to!
If you're a praying person I'd love you to send a prayer up for my dad! Thanks :)

19 comments:

Ashley said...

Great card! I really like how simple yet fabulous it is! :) That's my kind of style! Very nice job. And I'll be sending prayers to your whole family! I know how hard things like this are, so my heart goes out to you!

Mary said...

Wow! Fantastic!

Diana said...

Pretty card! I'll be praying for your dad and family, too.

chloe said...

THIS IS FABULOUS! GREAT JOB! AND I LOVE YOUR BLOG KEEP IT UP.

Tanja said...

What a beautiful card!

Sherri said...

That's very cute. I love it!

travelingmama said...

I love your card- very clean and simple. I hope everything goes well with your Dad! Blessings!

Christi said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Marelle Taylor said...

This is gorgeous Kirrily!
Your Dad is in my prayers too..

Bec said...

Praying for you guys, Kirl :)

Love you

Linz said...

So simple, yet so great! Best wishes for your Dad...

Deanna said...

Gorgeous, love the simplicity! Prayers your way!

Jill said...

This card is so great. It was one of my favorites as I was looking through some of the entries earlier. Sending a prayer your way!

Melissa Kulesa said...

Love the clean lines of this!

rachelcapps said...

Congrats on the Kwerner Top Ten - a gorgeous card!

Ruth said...

Congrats that Kristina picked out your card in the round up, it is a beautiful design. I hope all is well with your dad.

Tracy Bayley said...

Congratulations on getting into the top 10 on Kristina's site....there are a few australians in that bunch isn't there? Love your card. Simplistic but stunning :))

Sue Dean said...

Congratulations on being in the Top 10. How exciting. Love the card and keep up the great work.

Marelle Taylor said...

A very proud Up-Upline moment here! :o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin