Monday, 5 May 2008

It's All in the Polka Dots

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008

I just love these sets! All in the Family is so cute and Polka Dots and Petals is so versatile. Great for male or female cards as shown above! These cards are inspired by a design Marelle did see here to see the original card. I used Polka Dots & Petals instead of Big and Little Pieces and I used sentiments from the Level 1 Hostess Set So Many Sayings instead of Cheery Chat.
The Baby card is on Very Vanilla and the boy card is on Whisper White.
The trusty Stamp-a-ma-jig is a must for using the All in the Family set with ease! I really love the simple clean design of these cards. Quick to make too (once you've chosen your colour combos!)
This is the other design Stamp-a-Stack cards we are doing at classes this month. Email me to book in.

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008


2 comments:

Bec said...

I'm 'commenting' instead of emailing, to book in: for a good long skype chat, that is :)
Love to catch up with you soon, my dear Killery.
xoxox rejecca

Sharon said...

Hi Kirrily,
These are lovely cards. I too am enjoying using All In The Family. The first thing I did after mounting the stamps was to make permanent imaging sheets using vellum of all the stamps. I just can't seem to line them up without it.
Sharon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin