Monday, 19 May 2008

in the meantime

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008
yes I am still working on my organiser tutorial as I've been preparing for a scrapbooking class I'm running on Saturday and a make and take for my team meeting tonight.
So here is the make and take for my team meeting. I usually scrapbook in 12"x12" but have really taken to 6"x6". I think the smaller size limits the design elements and makes it quicker to complete a page. Also four of these pages can be made into one 12x12 page, so they fit into my regular album.
This page uses paper from the Petals and Paisleys DS Paper set, a stamp from Polka Dots and Petals stamp set and the Short Order Alphabet. The colours are Barely Banana, So Saffron, Taken with Teal, Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive. I used a small circle from On Board Accents and punched out a piece from the patterned paper with my 1 1/4" punch which matched perfectly. After sanding the edges I attached it with Dimensionals. My round tab punch came in handy for the embellishment on the top left and a piece of HodgePodge and Tempting Turquoise ribbon and a bit of journaling finished it off.


1 comment:

Thomas Houseman said...

Oh Noes!! Jakey has bluelegitis!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin