Wednesday, 28 May 2008

a definite improvement

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008

yes it's finally finished!!!! and you can judge for yourself whether you think it's an improvement on my old system - not that you could really call it a system
- it was all just shoved in!!!:)
but it worked for me for a while until my tools out grew it -oops!
I've updated the tutorial that goes with this so click here to see the full process.
Here's what I keep in my easy to reach tool kit - SNAIL, Stamp-a-ma-jig, mist, 2-way glue pen, glue stick, StazOn cleaner, bone scorer, Dimensionals, Matting Pack, Craft & Rubber scissors, snips, white gel pen, black journaler, sanding block, embossing buddy, adhesive eraser, dotto, some ribbon, nail file, stapler, aqua painter, blender pen, biro... and I'm sure the list will grow over time :)

4 comments:

Sue Dean said...

Hi Kirrily, this looks great. All your hard work definately paid off. Congrats on finishing.

Sue

Erin said...

much better way to organise your wibbons!

Sam Coppack said...

I think I want one now!!! It would be nice not to have to search for everything!

Chantelle said...

I love how your project turned out. A great organiser!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin