Tuesday, 15 April 2008

baroque motifs

Gosh I've been busy selling my retired stamps sets, see this post if you'd like to see what's still available! But I've also been having fun making things with my beautiful new sets! I love this set so much - it has to be my favourite from the new catalogue.

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008
This is one of the make and takes we'll be doing at my New Catalogue Launch on Friday night. It's in two of the new colours for the year - Soft Sky and Blue Bayou. If you'd like to come please email me to book in.

The middle piece of "bling" is made using a brad, glue dot and glitter - so easy!

Thanks to my up line Marelle for the inspiration - speaking of inspiring she just was recognised as 14th in the top 25 Demonstrators in Stampin' Up! AUS/NZ. She deserves all the good things that come with that as she works really hard and is such a great up line!

3 comments:

Thomas Houseman said...

Oh damn! I thought you'd found a Bedazzler on Ebay for that bit of bling :/

karenm said...

Gorgeous cards, Kirrily. Thanks for sharing!

Marelle Taylor said...

awww shucks Kirrily! Thanks :o)
I love this card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin