Wednesday, 5 March 2008

wash day

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008

One of my favourite retiring stamp sets is the Wash Day wheel used to make this card. I have used it so much for making baby cards - it is too cute! I love water colouring so making this card is quite fun. I loved colouring-in as a child and still do - I find it very therapeutic - if you haven't coloured-in for a while give it a go - it may relieve some stress from your day - just don't be in perfectionist mode!!!
Here, obviously, is a blue version! We are making these at card nights this month - in various colours :) Recently all my friends have been having girls so all my pinks ones are disappearing fast!
You probably can't notice but the booties are cut out and stuck on with Dimensionals which means they are raised up. The sentiment is from Riveting another retiring Hostess Set.

1 comment:

Bec said...

Wow! You've been posting like crazy: you go, girl! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin