Wednesday, 26 March 2008

time well spent - a sneak peek!

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008

Last November SU! demonstrators received a gift from the owner of Stampin' Up! Shelli Gardner just for being a demonstrator. The new Level 3 Hostess Set "Time Well Spent" was delivered to our door as a thank you for our involvement in the company. How nice!!

So here's a card I made with the set. I stamped in StazOn black and coloured with aqua painter and water colour crayons, something I really enjoy doing at night on the lounge while watching telly with my man. The background is Paisley which is in the new catalogue and I used sponge daubers with Whisper White craft ink to soften the edges on the Sage Shadow and So Saffron cardstock. I realised I haven't used ribbon on this card and it might look nice with some but the images are so big and bold that you don't need to add a lot of embellishment!

Thinking about the name of the set I can really apply that to my time spent with Stampin' Up! I can easily say the time I have put into this has been well spent as not only have I created things that I am proud of, learned new things, faced challenges, achieved goals and had personal satisfaction but I have spent time with friends, enabled others to create things, been encouraged by my husband and family, shared in it with my boys and made lots of new wonderful friends. I am so thankful this is part of my life right now and I can't imagine giving it up any time soon!

2 comments:

Thomas Houseman said...

I'm so thankful you find us all encouraging :) :P

Erin said...

I am so glad you can be creative while hanging with "your man"!!! SO PROUD!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin