Monday, 24 March 2008

another goodbye....

Okay so it took a week to recover from last weeks efforts! but I hope you have all had a very Happy and blessed Easter and are enjoying some time off!
Good news is I have copies of the new catalogue ready for April 1 and it is so gorgeous!! Can't wait to get my hands on the new papers, stamps and especially the new ribbons!!!! But it also means that we know what isn't going on from the current Summer Mini and this card is made with one of the DS Papers that won't be around after March 31st :(

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008
Enchante
which uses Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Certainly Celery, Sage Shadow, Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip. I am quite surprised it's not continuing as it matches perfectly with the Carte Postale stamp set and the colours are among my favourites!
If they are yours too then order now before it's gone!
I also used the hostess set Warmest Regards and the Vanilla Organdy ribbon - both retiring. Some roughing up the edges with my thumb nail and paper piercing gives extra detail and texture. This was a wedding card for an old school friend of mine.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Beautiful card- very elegant and love the soft colors.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin