Monday, 18 February 2008

Back to Pink!!!!

Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008

yes I can't seem to stay away from Pink at the moment...I did a workshop on the weekend for Melissa and Caitlan (hi!) and decorated this photo frame for their hostess gift. I used the Love Matters stamp set (thanks Robyn!) from the Summer Mini which is SO CUTE and the colour scheme from the Petals and Paisley Designer Series paper, which should be returning to circulation in April!
Here's a close up of the friends label...

Can't wait for the new catalogue! There's been a lot of talk about what might and might not be in the new catalogue - as soon as I know I'll be telling! So stay tuned.....

3 comments:

Thomas Houseman said...

Hi Kirl,

Your "get email updates" button doesn't seem to be working...

Love the site though.

T.

Rosanne said...

This is just beautiful!

Bec said...

cu-ute!

You're a legend, Kirl :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin